Bethany Lutheran Church - Ord
May of 1950, a committee was given the option of obtaining the vacnt Saint Peter Danish Evangelical Lutheran Church building in North Logan Township. For the price of $1.00, a fence around the cemetery and a marker on the spot where the church had stood since 1910. The Bethany Lutheran Church bought its new church in Novemeber of 1950. Saint Peter Danish Evangelical Lutheran Church building was moved over the hilly terrain, across the North Loup River, into Ord on December 12. The church was placed on its newly dug foundation. After some remodeling the Bethany Congregation celebrated with a dedication service on April 29, 1951. Synod President Hans C. Jersild delivered the first message from the enlarge chancel.
More research will be conducted about the fire that destoried this church.